Thursday, November 26, 2009
Whats 5 pounds?
Somehow, from Tuesday before I worked out to yesterday after I worked out I had dropped 5 pounds. Not sure it is full on weight loss since I went swimming and swam an hour on Tuesday, and 45 minutes on Wednesday, and I may have been dehydrated after my swim yesterday but I will take what I can I guess. This morning I was bad, as to be expected on Thanksgiving but I did something I never have thought I would, I went out walking before dinner this afternoon. 5 miles, a thousand arm curls each arm with a 5 pound weight, and 500 arms lifts with a 5 pound weight each side, I am feeling much better than if I had just stayed home after eating too many Orange rolls and then ate too much turkey. I know that the key is portion control tonight, and I know that I can do that, now it just comes down to doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment