I walked yesterday, 7.4 miles with Sam. I also emptied out my locker at the library and am thinking about just bringing my work out clothes to work with me and stopping at the library again today and tomorrow as the snow is definitely a hindrance to walking outside until I get better shoes. I made some decisions yesterday about all of this. I weighted in yesterday, and was at 314.6. But I am not going to weigh myself again for a week as I know there is some fluctuation daily and I can't handle that kind of a yo-yo of emotion. Had a protein shake for breakfast yesterday, and a protein shake with FITNUTZ in it for breakfast today. I love the soup for lunch, it works well, is low in calories, and so easy for me to make. I have been off carbonation for several weeks now after I was off it for awhile and then it burned when I drank a coke or some crap like that. I am drinking a lot of water these days and found out that if I add Metamucil to my bottles of water it is easy to drink all the fiber I need to have in a day as I am drinking all day. Honestly, I am not sure if I will keep up with blogging on here daily but I am doing what I can. I am not sure honestly how I got to this weight. If I understand the garbage I read online apparently I have been eating at least 4710 calories a day, which seems impossible to me. Even at 200 pounds apparently I would be eating 3000 calories a day. I guess the thing that weirds me out is that drinking the shakes, eating the soup, and even eating some popcorn for a snack like I did yesterday I am not starving. At the end of the day when I watch it I am so low on calories I can essentially eat anything I want and still stay below the 3700 that should at worst be my high for the day. example:
1 Isagenix Shake, 231 calories
2 scoops of Fitnutz to make it a peanut butter chocolate shake 124 calories
1 Metamucil serving for fiber, 45 calories
1 can of soup for lunch 160 calories
So far today I am only at 560 calories and have had breakfast, lunch and drink all morning. Given that the high is 3700 that leaves me with 3140 calories left to eat today. even if I go with the lowest it is suggest that I have found that you should eat of 1500 a day it still leaves me 940 calories to eat today and I have not worked out yet today, which will likely leave me at a deficit for the day. I have a long long way to go to hit 300 then 285 then 270 etc... but I am feeling like today if I can keep it up I just may make it.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment