Wednesday, November 25, 2009
After day 4
It has been 4 days since I started my fitness plan. And today I fell off a bit. It was actually more than that. I have not worked out the last couple days when I knew I should have gone walking or lifting or something. Today, I fell off my eating plan. But what I know is that now as much as ever I need to get up, brush myself off, and just keep swimming. I also weighed myself yesterday and I have gone up a smidge, but i figure with time I will accomplish it all. Maybe the revision needs to be, I continue to eat better for the next few days and add regular exercise into it not today but beginning next week. It does one good to know that as much as I have slipped I did not do as badly as I thought I was doing. When eating a free lunch provided by the company that sells the hospital our supplies I ate perhaps poorly but still only drank water so as not to fall into even the trap of carbonated sodas which I am avoiding as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment