Wednesday, November 25, 2009
The weekend of Halloween
I guess as well as weekends can. I have fallen off but that does not mean I can't get back on. I know thats the secret to it, when you fall down get back up. I had a meeting today with my staff to which I brought all the candy I had in my office and once it was over and they took what they wanted I took the rest to some other units to get it gone so I did not eat it all in my office. Here comes round 2 Have been somewhat good today and still am looking to do better this week. I missed weighing in and will after lunch which I know is a bad idea but is better than claiming ignorance. At this point in time I just need to get real face the facts and if I do not like them, change them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment